A Universal Reagent
ThermaStop maximizes PCR performance, improves polymerase specificity, enhances end quantitative data and achieves superior amplicon yield for downstream applications from genotyping to Gibson assembly, next generation sequencing sample preparation to diagnostics.
ThermaStop is a reversible hot start reagent that is compatible with all Taq DNA polymerases. It acts directly on the polymerase to prevent non-specific enzymatic activity below 50°C. Polymerase activity is fully restored at 60°C, but is inhibited again by ThermaStop by cooling the reaction.
1. Accomplishes superior amplicon yield with your polymerase.
2. Effectively suppresses formation of primer dimers/non-specific products before PCR.
3. Improves polymerase specificity and enhances end quantitative data.
4. Eliminates amplification in no-template controls.
5. Rapidly inactivated in first PCR cycle so no need for extended high temperature incubation.
6. Immediately re-activated upon cooling enabling resumption of PCR cycling & safeguards product integrity at endpoint for downstream applications.
7. Stable non-aptamer, chemically modified nucleic acid not affected by proteases
Applications of Interest:
Hot-start protection for all forms of PCR.
Enhanced detection of low-copy number targets (single-cell PCR, digital PCR, rare target detection in liquid biopies/tumor samples).
Enhances accuracy of highly multiplexed-PCR for targeted next-generation sequencing and other applications.
Universal Hot Start Reagent
ThermaStop Improves Product Yield and Sensitivity
Documents Manuals and Protocols
Material safety data sheets (MSDS)
ThermaStop Improves Hot Start Taq Polymerases